About Rob Reinhardt
CEO of Tame Your Practice
Finding solutions that fit your practice, not a cookie-cutter approach.
Who You Are
Therapists, Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychiatrists,
As mental health professionals, you know that every individual and their circumstances are unique and you take that into account as an integral part of the therapeutic process. Similarly, you and your practice are unique and require a customized approach to consulting. Don’t settle for someone insisting that the way they have run their business. or that the technology they have chosen, will work for you. That’s not Consulting or Coaching, that’s Sales. Rob takes a collaborate approach to consulting, first taking the time to fully understand your parameters and goals, and then offering recommendations that will best fit your practice and objectives.
Who Rob Is
Rob Reinhardt, LPCS, M.Ed., NCC is a nationally recognized expert regarding technology and business considerations of behavioral health private practice. He realizes that there isn’t a single business model that results in success, and is able to adapt business plans, and technology solutions, to different situations. Rob can address all facets of your private practice or agency, including the areas many practitioners need help with like Technology, Business, Marketing, and Finances. Whether you need focused help in one area of your business, or a comprehensive consultation, Rob will help you craft a plan that fits your goals and vision for your practice.
How Rob Works
Rob primarily provides help to therapists and counselors in private practice through phone and video consultation. There are no expensive coaching packages, bootcamps, or mastermind groups; just one on one time focused on providing you the clarifications and answers you need to help make your practice successful.
Want to Know More?
Keep reading below for more information on services offered, customer testimonials, and Rob’s experience.
Rob has been a featured speaker or podcast guest of the following
What people have said about Rob and Tame Your Practice
"Thanks to your suggestion I am working fewer hours and still making some money due to office share/supervision arrangements and EHR implementation!"
Heather Hruby, MS, LMHP, LADC
Steps to Recovery Now
"I should have gone straight to this source before I spent several hours doing my own research on compliance protocols for mental health professionals! This consultation was well worth my time and money and I will definitely be utilizing his services in the future. Thank you for making sense of the very complicated and complex world of HIPAA!"
Melissa Ayantola, LMHC
"Working with Rob and Kelley at Tame Your Practice was a great experience. Both Rob and Kelley inspire confidence with their knowledge base. They are thorough and prompt. Working with them was a great mix of creativity and business savvy."
Kelli Walker-Jones, Center Director
Triangle Pastoral Counseling
"Rob Reinhardt spoke at our 2013 LPCANC conference and was dynamic, professional, knowledgeable, and relevant. Excellent! My only wish is that we got to work with him more!"
Maggie Minsk, LPC, NCC, CHt
2014 LPCANC President
"You do good in the world by guiding a discernment process for anxious, overwhelmed professionals who don't live in the tech world, but desire to be current and efficient. "
Heather Maritano, LCSW, RPT-S
"I'm so glad I trusted my gut and chose you as my consultant. I was so excited about starting to work on these marketing angles that I couldn't sleep last night! That's saying a lot, considering that even THINKING about beginning this process has been terrifying me. You flipped my perspective in less than half an hour. Wow."
Valerie Zaffos, LMHC
Self Empowerment Counseling
"I consulted with Rob Reinhardt earlier this year to help me pick something out to "TAME" my practice.. and all I can say is THANKS ROB!!!!! I can now do things I have never been able to do before and my practice is MUCH more easily managed! (and getting better and better)."
Carolina Counseling Services
A brief list of Rob’s Qualifications
- 40+ years of technology experience
- 20+ years of business management experience
- Successful private practice owner since 2007
- Helping others in private practice since 2010
- TechTutor Column Editor for Counseling Today 2013-2018
- LPCANC Advocate of the Year Award recipient 2018
- An incredible knack for making technology and business information approachable
A brief list of Rob’s Publications
- Private Practice Preparedness – The Health Care Professional’s Guide to Closing a Practice Due to Retirement, Death, or Disability (co-authored with Anne Marie “Nancy” Wheeler)
- Guide to Choosing an EHR: For Counselors, Therapists, and Other Wellness Professionals
- Technology in Counselor Education: HIPAA and HITECH as Best Practice (co-authored with Tyler Wilkinson)
- Column Editor of Technology Tutor column of Counseling Today (the magazine of the American Counseling Association) for five years.
Organizations and Podcasts that have featured Rob
Featured Speaker Engagements
- American Counseling Association
- State of Alaska
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- CalSouthern University
- Connecticut Counselors Association
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of North Carolina
- Maryland Counselors Association
- Colorado Counselors Association
- Illinois Counseling Assocition
- University of North Carolina – School of Social Work
What Can I Help You With?
I'm ready to help you Tame Your Practice! Choose the help you're looking for.