Target Market Consultation
Tap into Rob’s experience and expertise in the behavioral health market
Understand Your Market
Do you have a product or service you want to market to behavioral health professionals in private practice? Therapists, counselors, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, and social workers are regularly looking for products that improve their work. This could mean that it saves them time on administrative tasks or improves clinical work with their clients. There are limitless opportunities to serve this market.
To successfully sell to therapists, however, you have to understand them and their unique needs. Rob has provided consulting services to therapists all over the country for over a decade and is also in private practice himself. He is uniquely positioned to help you understand this market and how your product might be successful here.
A sampling of questions that
Rob can address.
- What are the needs of therapists in private practice?
- What competitors already exist in the marketplace?
- What do therapists value in products, services, and vendors?
- What are the effective ways to market to therapists?
- What are the problems that therapists are looking to solve?
- What results are your price points(s) likely to bring?
- What do you need to know about, and what steps are involved in complying with, ethics and HIPAA?
Choose a Time That Works for You!
Use my convenient online scheduler below to choose a time that works for you, based on your time zone. I will call you at the scheduled time, and get your questions answered.